The Outdoor Empathy blog shares thoughts on wilderness travelling. It contains reports on mountain hikes, kayak adventures, wave kitesurfing, and other outdoor journeys in several countries. You will find landscape photos, usefull thoughts on camping equipment and food, and gear I have made myself such as a waterproof backpack and an ultralight four - season tent.

You may also be interested in the coverage of a two - month expedition into Siberia in 2010. In 2010 I will undertake another expedition, now to the Russian far east. For more information go to my new website:

www.outdoorempathy.com


vrijdag 24 september 2010

8th Update Location: 18-9-2010

Five days ago he traveled by train to Taksimo.
On the train he met an elderly lady who gave him a bed in her home in Taksimo offered. After a relaxing night (I assume) he did some shopping in town.
I assume that food to the gram exactly measured.
Each gram count is one too many!


Canoeing on the river Muya, about 30 km covered per day.
In the Paramok rapids of the river he had to leave the river.
From there he could follow a path through to the river Vitim




Grotere kaart weergeven

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten